About ZRG Partners
For more than 18 years, ZRG’s data-driven approach to executive and professional search has been changing the way clients think about finding top talent. Today, ZRG is one of the fastest-growing firms in the search industry and provides a full suite of executive, middle management, project, and interim search solutions globally through its offices in North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. It’s time to stop searching and start building with ZRG.
About Toft Group
Toft Group is a global executive search firm fully devoted to Life Sciences with a special focus on innovation-driven companies at the intersection of Biotech and High Tech. Our track record shows we quickly fill highly specialized leadership and Board roles with an incredible sense of cultural fit.
Toft Group’s targeted, accurate searches translate into exceptional return-on-investment for clients in all of the major US biotech hubs we serve. We know the Life Science and healthcare high tech talent pools like no one else and bring a unique understanding to the hiring needs for key management and Board roles — because we’ve been there ourselves.
The Life Science industry is always in motion, adapting to new technologies, government regulations, and pricing pressures. Toft Group navigates the fast-moving talent pool to build the strong, inspired, and diverse team you need to excel.
Toft Group was acquired/joined ZRG Partners in 2019.
- “Can do attitude” coupled with experience working “hands on”, in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, wearing many hats.
- Passion for the life science industry, diversity & inclusion, and changing the way medicine is practiced in our lifetime.
- Prior experience in communicating with C-level (Board members, Presidents, officers) to schedule meetings, managing executive calendars and appointments in Microsoft Outlook required.
- Our ideal candidate will have three (3+) years of Executive Administrative support experience (C-Suite experience preferred) working in an office setting.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Outlook, MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint required
- Flexible, creative, and excited to work in a growing organization.
- Demonstrated capacity to think “outside the box”, communicate and motivate others on the company’s programs and new ideas.
- Track record of success in prioritizing work with strong planning, time-management, and organizational skills.
- Additional experience with Contact management database programs such as Executive search software, Salesforce.com, etc. a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred.f
In terms of company culture and personal style, the following characteristics represent the type of backgrounds in candidates that we believe would have the greatest success integrating into the company:
- Self-confident, polished and mature demeanor- critical to earning the respect and support of the team
- Collaborative Team Player
- Approachable and friendly demeanor with ability to engage and work across the company to all levels
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic; dedicated to deliver top quality work consistently
- Ability to handle a large workload and remain poised.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy exhibited consistently in all aspects of work.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills; excellent people and project management skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly with administrators, customers (both internal and external), and executives
- Reliable in tracking, communicating, and completing all tasks in a timely and efficient manner with little direction and multiple interruptions throughout the day.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs, solve problems, and exercise independent judgment.
- Ability to exercise discretion and sensitivity to the confidential nature of the information associated with the office and role.
Ready to apply?
Please click the link below to apply.
In this highly anticipated program, you will receive a proprietary playbook and 3 hours of interactive virtual small group sessions* led by executive search guru, board member, CEO, and Boardroom Diversity leader Robin Toft.
- Different board types and compensation structures
- Board selection and evaluation process
- How to create and leverage relationships with executive recruiters
- The 4C's that are imperative for securing a board position
- Unique value proposition relative to market demand
- Board Bio and Cover Letter
- Personalized Board IQ™ Career Map to the boardroom
- Best responses to anticipated interview questions
- Visibility and career opportunities through ZRG Partners, the fastest growing global executive search firm